Welcome to the Moorestown High School / Middle School Sports Online Registration
All athletes, parents and/or guardians must follow the process below to register for sports participation.
SPRING SPORTS PAPERWORK IS DUE NOW.
The first day of practice is 3/1/19.
1) REGISTER ONLINE:
All athletes are required to register online (above) for the sport.
2) SUBMIT APPROPRIATE PAPERWORK TO HEALTH OFFICE
All athletes are required to complete the following forms available for print after the student registers online.
- Sports Physical Form- Sports Physical completed by physician- must be dated within 365 days of the first day of practice. All physicals expire 365 days after they are performed. An updated Sports Physical MUST be on file in the Health Office for each athlete. Both pages of the physical MUST be completed by the doctor.
- Health History Update Form- Must be completed for EACH sporting season and be dated within 90 days of the start of each sport. If your last sports physical was performed within 365 of the first day of practice you only need to fill out the History form.
4) ImPACT TESTING: All athletes are required to undergo baseline Cognitive Testing (ImPACT) every two years. If you have not yet undergone ImPACT testing, you MUST do so before being cleared for participation in any sport. See the Sports Trainer for dates and times.
5) ACADEMIC CREDITS: Academically you must have earned 15 credits in the first semester to be eligible for a Spring sport.
Electronic Signature (ES) Needed
MANDATORY Hard Copy Submissions